Wood chip, pellet and log boilers are available, staring at 6kW and going right up to 205kW. Upto 800kW can be achieved by using a cascade system.
Key Product Advantages
- 6kW to 2015kW available (800kW if cascaded)
- Highest Efficiency – over 95%
- Widest Range including Low temperature boiler: Down to 38°C (Range: 38 to 80°C, HSV 9-22 kW)
- Fully factory-lined combustion chamber for high-temperature combustion and extended boiler life
- Lambda Sensor with fuel-quality detection
- Automatic ash level indication means there's no guess work
- Best ease-of-use through APP and web enabled controls
- Superb factory-backed customer service with spares on the ground in the UK
- Longest warranties of 5yrs on boiler and electrics as standard 7yrs and 10yrs are available and even up to 20yrs (a Service & Maintenance Contract is required)
- Highest sfaety features with 3-way burn back protection
- Lowest Energy use of just 180w electrical per at full output (ECO HK RA)
Biomass Installations in the North East
Wood Pellet Boilers
Best In Class Biomass Heating Solutions
Contact us to find out how Biomass heating can benefit you.
Aycliffe Business Park
+44 (0)800 1244 440
D&J Franks Renewables have been providing heating solutions for over 40 years for both commercial and domestic clients across the North East and across the UK.
We provide a complete service for biomass and heat pump renewable heating, from design, installation and servicing, to technical consultancy for new developments and district heating schemes.